Sunday, December 20, 2009

Dental Emergency Drugs What Do You Think Of What This Doctor Did?

What do you think of what this doctor did? - dental emergency drugs

I was in the supermarket and say a doctor in his cell. and he said: "If someone with chest pain are narcotics. DONT give them. only to drugs. theyre drugs. Of course, maybe they really are in pain. Sometimes it's true, but the idea on the safe side and not give them anything. "I was surprised to hear the last few years I have had dental surgery and my dentist is not on holiday and the substitute members care with a dentist who had an emergency call. And not on the stand would give me pain killers. He gave me two Tylenol. I am allergic to Tylenol. I was in the worst pain of my life, I still have it. I think if the doctors think reading this, I think this attitude is very, very bad. Some people are really suffering. I think it's just lazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment