Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Earliest Signs Of Pregnancy More Condition_symptoms Do You Have To Miss Your Period Before The Earliest Pregnancy Signs Show Up?

Do you have to miss your period before the earliest pregnancy signs show up? - earliest signs of pregnancy more condition_symptoms

Fooled Around with my boyfriend 16 days ago, on 6 Day of my cycle - so if I'm pregnant, I'm pregnant in the first 2 weeks. However, I still waste my time.

So the question is essentially ... You miss your period before the first symptoms appear, such as nausea and pain in the breasts? Or should sign for the moment, because it is 16 days for a possible pregnancy?

3 comments:

  1. From what I) never read (online and in pounds, most women experience no symptoms of pregnancy and morning sickness until at least 4-5 weeks before pregnancy, this means that he had received a cessation of menstruation in time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, if you are on the 6th Day of the cycle, ovulation still havent! So, no you're not pregnant!
    Second, had you wouldnt have a period (assuming that's where he began to tell her cycle) When I was pregnant!
    Thirdly, as a rule, yes, you do not miss your time before you experience signs of pregnancy. I had missed painful breasts before my time, but that's normal for me anyway.
    and wait and see if you miss your time in this month. If so, a test.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not know your particular case, but most people have no symptoms of pregnancy, lost a time of ... and some have no symptoms) until late in pregnancy (if one exists.

    ReplyDelete