Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hand Carved Candles Where Can I Buy Some Great Quality Carved Candles?

Where can I buy some great quality carved candles? - hand carved candles

I want a unity candle for my wedding. And he has a wonderful hand carved candles at home, but can not remember exactly where I know I was a Girl Scout trip to Florida. I think in St. Augustine. Do you know of any business in this region that are online?

Does anyone know some great candle shop online? It would be nice if I could buy the light of the following states: Florida, North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Kansas, Missouri and Texas. In general, I think a big candle that is well done, quick and smart.

If you made a series of sculptures, candles, please give me some comments. Thank you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment